Music Together is an internationally based early childhood music program designed to engage children's natural musicality. The research-based curriculum is designed to encourage bonding between children and their caregivers. And research shows that music education benefits ALL learning and boosts self confidence.
Come join us! Check out our classes, see our class schedule.
What is a Music Together® class?
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, and movement activities in a relaxed and playful setting.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!
- Weekly classes teaching a new song collection every fall, winter and spring (summer classes are a mix of various collections).
- A new professionally recorded CD and a songbook each semester.